Monday 4 April 2016

MUA powder brow shape and highlight





Today I was browsing round super drug *a dangerous place to be* and I was drawn to the MUA counter as there were a few new products that I wanted to try out, and one of them was this brow product. 

Starting on the brow side, it's a good match for my eyebrows and the product is good and waxy, I've worn it for 6 hours and although the product faded slightly there were no other problems with it and the waxy-ness of the product worked well to keep my other eyebrow hairs in place. The only negative I have about this product is that it's a very dark brown and I tend to wear this product on a night out or if I want dramatic makeup, if I'd found a lighter shade I'd have gone for that. 

The highlight is nice and creamy and although it's a bit shimmery I've used it on the high points of my face and blended it under my foundation. I'd say that I love the highlight part of this product more than the brow product. It's also quite similar watched next to benefits Watt's Up! highlighter, which might interest some people. 

Thanks for reading x



No comments:

Post a Comment