Thursday 24 September 2015

Soap and Glory new gloss sticks




Hello,

So these aren't new products per-say, they've been repackaged and I think some of the colours have changed, but they've effectively just been given a face lift and now only cost £3.50! However the amount of product has dramatically reduced. In these you only get 1.5g of product and in the other you got 2.72g. However I don't know about you but it normally takes me a year to use up my lip products, so I'm not too worried about the fact that there's less product. Especially as I actually prefer the packaging a lot and I like the fact that it's cut like a lipstick rather than a crayon. The colours are nice and balm-y which feels nice on the lips. I'd definitely recommend you try them out if you haven't already in the old packaging.

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment