Wednesday 18 March 2015

Sliver Linings by sports girl




Hello,

Today's review is of an Australian product, I'm not sure where else in the world you can get it, I have to say I'm impressed the pigmentation is good and it's comparable to the texture and pigmentation of sleek eyeshadows. The only eyeshadow I don't like in the palette is the pink eyeshadow because I really don't particularly like using pink eyeshadow of that shade. However that's just personal preference, the eyeshadows are amazing and it's a perfect palette to give as a gift to any makeup enthusiast and if you can check out sports girl as a brand then I'd highly recommend it! 

The packaging is also quite cute and looks really nice in contrast to plain old black palettes. 

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment