Thursday 26 March 2015

One Heck of a Blot...



Hello,

So today I've got a review of one of my favourite powders ever! This is a translucent powder so in theory should work with every skin tone, I love it on my fair-tanned skin! It's great and really sets cream products perfectly, and can be reapplied throughout the day and won't leave a cake-y look or oxidised to an orange colour. It comes with a sponge which I don't particularly use, but it's useful in an emergency and it has a large mirror which is perfect for doing your makeup on the go.

The packaging is also really cute and it's worth the money despite being £12.50 I still think that it's worth the money because it's such a great powder, I'd say it's better than Mac MSF and that used to be my favourite powder! 

Thanks for reading x

2 comments:

  1. This looks really good! Great review xoxo
    http://justjessicalee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete