Sunday 15 February 2015

Weekly picks #23


Hello,

So this week I've been attemting to embrace glowing skin! I've been working shifts and when they say very long days they mean it, leaving the house at 6 and not getting back till 9 is a killer! But these products have been helping me to look less like a zombie! The maybelline lump touch concealer has been perfect under the eyes and everywhere else for that matter! Then comes the soap and Glory hocus focus which I mix either with my foundation or my primer to give that lit from within look. Then because I'm falling out of bed at 5 I don't bother with too much eyeshadow so I've just been using the matte brown from the #selfie palette to give a soft youthful look and then while I'm on the train I usually put on the smooth operator paw paw to moisturise my lips! 

So that's my week how's yours been? x

No comments:

Post a Comment