Friday 9 January 2015

Smashbox on the rocks palette




Hello,

So I've already reviewed to Luxe version of this palette and since both were on sale and there was only one eyeshadow overlap that being sapphire I decided to get it too. Starting with packaging I think I prefer the plastic slim line packaging of this palette, it's very easy to travel with, but I suppose if I were to drop this one then the eye shadows would be more likely to shatter. This also has a great sized mirror and if it's placed on a hard surface then the mirror will stand up which is useful when applying makeup. 

In terms of shadow quality this again is the best ones I've tried, on par with urban decay I'd say but with less fall down in their eyeshadows. There's nothing I can fault in these eyeshadows and if you get the chance to try them then I'd definitely recommend you give them a whirl! The only problem I have is that this palette doesn't have a matte lighter brown colour but that's not really a major issue. 

Thanks for reading x

4 comments:

  1. ahh finally a smash box review

    Love it!!

    redhairedgirlincheltenham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked out you're blog! It's awesome :) and I like your smash box reviews, it's a great brand!

      Delete