Thursday 8 January 2015

Smashbox on the rocks palette luxe




Hello, 

WOW is almost all I have to say about this palette I got it in the sales for £33.98 which I thought was a good deal as it's a beautiful palette and has so much variety which I love. The packaging for starters is quite bulky, but it's very sturdy and I like the graphics on the front of it with the jewel theme running through the collection. Onto the actually product, the quality of the eyeshadows are out of this world, they're buttery soft and the only shade in the palette which didn't pay off as well as expected was opus but I can live with that. There's also a beautiful big mirror which is always useful! 

Have you got this palette? Let me know what you think of it.
Thanks for reading x

6 comments:

  1. How pretty!! The box itself looks gorgeous!!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The only problem is I find it slightly bulky!

      Delete
  2. Holy crap that palette is beautiful but has the matching price tag haha
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I wouldn't have payed £49 for it! :')

      Delete
  3. This palette is so pretty, loved the shades. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete