Wednesday 7 January 2015

Real Techniques bold metals








Hello,

So Real Techniques have produced a premium range out, granted these are a lot more expensive than the other brushes that are in their standard collection. But I have to say they are truly amazing! 

The tapered blush brush was £22 I think and it's a beautiful rose gold brush. The blush brush is perfectly waited and is a joy to use. I would highly recommend this as a gift if anyones birthday is coming up or anything along those lines, or maybe even for a girlfriend or wife on valentines day?!?!? I think this brush can be used for a multitude of functions, from blush, highlight, contour to direct powder application it's perfect. And seeing as the brush hairs are synthetic and amazingly soft they can be used to blend out concealer under the eyes ect. I have to say that I really like this brush and when the contour brush comes back in stock I think I might get that also. These are amazing the only sticking point is that they are very expensive but to be honest I think that these brushes are worth the price.

Onto the pointed crease brush, this was around £14 and is a gunmetal silver colour, I was quite surprised when I got it because it's quite a big brush compared to what I'm use to using for putting colour into my crease. As a result I've taken to using it to blend out colour in my crease because of it's size. But like with the blush brush it's beautifully soft and the tapering helps to blend colour out and helps to achieve a super blended smokey eye. 

Thanks for reading let me know if you pick up these brushes? x 



4 comments:

  1. These look super gorgeous!! I really want to get my hands on the contour brush!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god these are beautiful! They are getting a bit on the expensive side now though
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! It's a bit of a shame as the original line was supposed to be at a good price point!

    ReplyDelete