Monday 1 December 2014

Maybelline sweet pink lipliner


Hello,

Today I have my most used lipliner review for you, I love using this lip liner because it's basically the same colour as all the lipsticks I wear and when I wear it ensure that my lipstick lasts all day! It also helps because it stops the more glossy lipsticks that I wear from bleeding over the edges of my lips. 

It's a creamy formula compared to the Barry M lip liner and it also goes with a lipstick in the same colour sweet pink! So that's good if you want a particular lipstick and lip liner combo!

Thanks for reading x

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving these kinda shades at the moment!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same they're so easy to wear when I'm not wanting to worry about a red lipstick smudging all over my face!

      Delete