Sunday 9 November 2014

Weekly picks #9


Hello,

So this weeks favourite are really focused on the eyes, I've been doing a bronzed smokey eye with the Maybelline Colour tattoo in on and on bronze, blending it with the smash box pencil eyeshadow brush. Then I've been surging the nyx jumbo shadow stick in Black Bean all over the upper lash line, using the real techniques angled eyeshadow brush.

Then on my lips I've been wearing my all time favourite lipstick Revlon pink in the afternoon, this has been repurchased several times! 

Thanks for reading x


4 comments:

  1. On and on bronze is stunning, i love it :)
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same!!! It's the perfect quick one product eyeshadow look!

      Delete
  2. That lip colour looks gorgeous. Really enjoyed reading about your latest picks..i loooove the colour tattoo and I wear it all the time. My latest blog post is a review on the nyx jumbo eye pencils if you want to check it out. Black bean is definitely next on my list to buy. Great post xxxx

    Love Charlotte xxxx
    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks, I'll definitely check out your post :)

      Delete