Saturday 8 November 2014

Maybelline color Tattoo Pink Gold


Hello,

So this is a great cream eyeshadow, the only reason why I like the KIKO ones marginally more is because this is in a pot so it's more time consuming to apply. But this is a great product and it lasts all day on my eyelids, with primer and eyeshadow to set. This colour in Pink gold goes particularly well with the Oh so special palette by sleek, or the Naked three palette, as both are pink toned. 

A quick tip is that I store them upside down to prevent them drying out, this also allows you to see the product inside to pick the correct colour. 

Thanks for reading x

2 comments:

  1. Really want this colour as I have on and on bronze already and I love it. This is such a pretty colour and I must get it before Spring approaches. Lovely post and I really want to try out the KIKO cream shadows!

    Love Charlotte xxxx
    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KIKO cream eyeshadows are awesome and thank you very much for your comment :)

      Delete