Friday 21 November 2014

MUA blusher in Lolly


Hello,

So I really wanted a peach coloured blush and I saw this one from MUA which you can purchase in super drug, it's in the colour Lolly and costs £1 for 2.4g which was particually a great deal. I would also like to try some more colours because it's a great finely milled powder an blends easily across the cheeks. Basically I think it's better than some more exprensinve blushes I'd triesd.

Aditionally I'd like to talk about how much I love the packaging, so thin and compact making it easy to store. And the fact that you can see the product is another great perk of the packaging. Overall I love the product and I really think you should check out MUA because they have some really good products. 

Thanks for reading x



2 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds like an amazing product which I think I'd love to try! Thanks for the reveiw
    http://heyyitsgeorgie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete