Thursday 27 November 2014

Maybelline The Eraser Eye


Hello,

Here's another review this concealer is AMAZING!!! I only use it under the eyes, because it does contain micro glitters which don't look so good if you use it to cover blemishes. The coverage is perfect under the eyes and covers my dark circles which are quite dark at the moment given that I've got loads of university work that I need to get done, hence little sleep is being had!

It's an interesting highlighter and I like the packaging because it's easy to see when your low on the product. I'm not too sure about the sponge applicator, but since I'm not using it on blemishes I'm hoping it'll be alright.

Thanks for reading x


2 comments:

  1. Great review, this concealer looks so good! Xx

    too-primadonna-for-you.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete