Friday 3 October 2014

Sleek Oh so special palette


Hello,

The other day I was looking through my eyeshadow collection and I realised I didn't particularly have any pink eyeshadows, so I decided to pick up this palette. As you can see this palette has some more pinky colours which I was after, and the pigmentation and quality is amazing for a palette which costs £7.99. 

I love the diversity of this palette, you could create a really neutral eye and then a dramatic smokey eye! There's also the perfect balance between matte and shimmery eyeshadows. It also has a staple matte white and black. Overall I wouldn't overlook this palette as it's really a very neutral palette as it's really a very neutral palette and not overly shimmery like some drugstore palettes tend to be. 

Thank for reading x

2 comments: