Tuesday 9 September 2014

Urban Decay Naked Basics


Hello,

This eyeshadow palette is quite possibly one of my all time favourite eyeshadow palettes. It's full of amazing neutral shades which can be worn alone or in conjunction with other palettes that may lack matte shadows, this is a brilliant accompaniment. The eyeshadows are amazing quality and are buttery soft and easy to blend. I love this product it's packaging is compact and easy to carry around. There's also a large mirror and £20 it's a great little palette and an ideal present for a friend or sister.

It's perfect, so easy to use and of a high quality. It's also great packaging and I would highly recommend this product for anyone.

Thanks for reading x

4 comments:

  1. i still need to get my hands on one of the naked palettes!! they seem so amazing! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/09/mac-prep-and-prime-bb-beauty-balm.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I especially like this palette or the naked 2 one out of all the Naked palettes. xx

      Delete
  2. I'm wearing colors from this palette today! It's definitely a staple in my makeup collection, for sure. :)

    -Jessica
    http://sweetnessandsolitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete