Wednesday 10 September 2014

Topshop Bronzer


Hello,

This is possible my favourite matte bronzer of all times, although I do need to try some others before I jump the gun and say that. The bronzer is £9.00 from Topshop and it's in the colour Mohawk which is perfect for me, they also do it in another colour called sandcastle. They have changed the packaging of the product but it's still the same product. This is totally matte, finely milled powder without shimmer that I use for contour as well as all over bronzing, but mainly contour. 

It's awesome packaging and has a massive mirror which is always good for a makeup product. Over all I love the product and think it's amazing to use for every day and I would recommend it to anyone. 

Thanks for reading x



2 comments:

  1. this colour looks gorgeous! ive only ever tried topshop blusher before, but i may give this a try! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/09/mac-prep-and-prime-bb-beauty-balm.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I commented back :) I have to say I think it's my favourite bronzer at the mo :) xx

      Delete