Sunday 7 September 2014

Iconic...


Hello,

So today's post is of the Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 palette, it's a perfect dupe of the Urban decay Naked 3 palette as I'm sure you're aware! Because I don't want to pay out for the really thing since it's £37 and that's way too expensive to buy something that I don't think I'll use all that much. I love the pinky shades but they're not what I gravitate towards. 

The quality of this palette is great, the eyeshadows are soft, and although some shades are chalky and not as great as Urban decay quality but I think it's brilliant for the price! The packaging is sturdy and I like the fact that you can see the eyeshadows also helps me to decide the colours to use!

Thanks for reading x

6 comments:

  1. these colours look so similar to the naked pallates! what a great dupe. id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/09/end-of-summer-catch-up.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's almost a perfect dupe if the quality was slightly better!x

      Delete
  2. what a gorgeous palette - it has such a pretty selection of colours x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I do really love the pinky/rose gold tones in the palette x

      Delete
  3. Amazing palette :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just followed you on bloglovin and I love you're blog to it's amazing, and I particularly like your hair it looks so nice :) xo

    ReplyDelete