Friday 5 September 2014

Hall Of Fame


Hello,

So here's a palette that I've been looking out for, for a while now and at £4 it's a steal! The pigmentation is good and the eyeshadows are buttery soft. They're great on me so long as I have a good primer!

The concept of this palette is that this is MUA's most popular eyeshadow's and they're all in one palette! Which is awesome, it's a great palette and you can go for a dark smokey eye, or a lighter more neutral everyday eyeshadow look! Perfect!

Thanks for reading x

2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to try some MUA makeup, this looks lovely especially for the price

    HolleyMarie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I like this best out of all the MUA palettes I've tried, probably because it's supposed to be everyones favourite shadows :)

      Delete