Wednesday 17 September 2014

Glow by Topshop




Hello,

So Today's review is of an all time favourite highlighter of mine, it's by far the best cream/whipped consistency highlighter I've tried. The colour and tone for starters is perfect on my pale-ish skin. I'm loving this it's so easy to blend and I would say that it's the best thing because it's between a liquid and cream highlight. 

The packaging is also cute because the little pot also handy and easy to travel with because it's so compact! Over all I love this product, it blends beautifully on the skin to create an amazing sheeny highlight. 

Thanks for reading x

6 comments:

  1. I've had this on my wishlist for sooo long! It looks so gorgeous!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really awesome! I would highly recommend you get your hands on it! :)

      Delete
  2. Looks so creamy and pretty!

    bethfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really nice consistency, and the glass pot always makes me feel really fancy when I use it!

      Delete
  3. this looks amazing! I love Topshop make up so I really want to try this! x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same I think Topshop do great makeup! I particularly like their highlighting products and lipsticks x

    ReplyDelete