Wednesday 17 September 2014

Royal cosmetics connections brush


Hello,

So I saw this brush in a pharmacy in Scotland, and since it was only £1.49 I couldn't pass it up. And thankfully I wasn't disappointed and I wish I'd bought several of these brushes because it's truly awesome and it's great for smudging under the lash line, or for a precise crease shade. It's so soft and I've been using it everyday since I bought it.

So if you see this brush then I highly recommend that you pick it up because it's awesome and really cheap for a good quality brush!

Thanks for reading x

2 comments:

  1. wow what a bargain! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/09/bleach-london-hair-dye.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was and I will definitely comment back :) xx

    ReplyDelete