Friday 15 August 2014

Random brushes

Hello,

So this brush review is a bit of a compilation of brushes, because I only have one of them so I decided to lump them all together and review them all in on post. 

Firstly the Primark Blush brush, was £1.50, personally I find it a little large to be a blush brush so I use it for powder instead, it's really good at powdering and blending out blush or bronzer if I've applied it a bit too liberally. It's a great brush, really soft and I would definitely buy another.

The Topshop blush brush £6.00 I was hoping it was going to be a good quality brush because I like all the other Topshop makeup, however I find this brush quite scratchy on my skin when I'm applying blush and for that reason I don't use it as much as my other blush brushes and I wouldn't recommend it.

The Too faced angled liner/brow brush came free with a set and it's just the perfect tiny brush to create a think line on your upper lash line, or to fill in your eyebrows, perfect brush.

Then the body shop kabuki brush was £16.00 which is the most I spent on a single brush before, but it was worth it, because this brush is absolutely amazing, and I can't fault it, it's great for applying mineral makeup, powder foundation and just normal powder I love it.

Finally the benefit brush which comes with there boxed powders, I've been using this for contour and it's been working really well, and because it's not a large brush, I don't find myself going overly crazy with the contouring. 

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment