Wednesday 20 August 2014

KIKO smart lipstick

Hello,

So lets just stand back a minute, the other day I went into Leeds and they have a KIKO store what?!?!? I have to admit I did get some weird stares when I went in a second time *oh dear* Never mind it was all worth it, I also got quite a lot of stuff so I'll try and space out my reviews, but here goes...

I picked up the KIKO smart lipstick in 902 pastel pink it was £3.90 which was quite a good price for the lipstick, but I find that it's quite a sticky formula and seems to want to go into the cracks in my lips, however it's nice and does actually stay on my lips for a long time, I think because of the sticky nature of the lipstick. 

I would definitely recommend this lipstick, however I do prefer some of the other formulas better than this, however I want to try all the formula's eventually and then I'll do a smack down. It's the cheapest lipstick from KIKO and I have been using it daily since buying it, because it's a nice everyday colour. But like I said it's not my favourite that they do. 

Thanks for reading x



No comments:

Post a Comment