Monday 11 August 2014

Bourjois color boost in peach on the beach

Hello, 

The Bourjois Color Boost is a great addition to the crayon come lip stain type product, it's £7.99 which is the same as the Revlon colorburst balm stains. So I'd say it's mid range in the prices. The finish of this is more glossy compared to the others, and I would say that this means that it doesn't stain as well as some of the other products. But for days when I want a glossy lip this is perfect and it's more pigmented than other formulas. 

My only complaint is that because it's glossy it tends to sink into the lines in my lips but that's easily fixed and over all I think this product is definitely worth buying, but I do still think that I like the revlon stains better, but that's just personal preference. 

Thanks for reading x


1 comment: