Tuesday 12 August 2014

Liebster award!


Hello, 

So this morning I woke up to find a lovely comment from a beautiful girl Sammie Panton she has a blog Sammiesextraordinarylife and has nominated me for the Liebster awards! Basically it's a way for people with fewer than 200 followers be promoted, it's a really amazing thing and the rules include...


  • Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog
  • Answer all of the questions which you have been given
  • Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers 
  • You cannot nominate the blogger which nominated you
  • Provide the  nominees with 11 questions of your choice
  • Inform nominees of your nomination 
  • Provide nominees with a link back to your post for more information

1) What is one thing that you couldn't live without?

I would say my family but if we're thinking more trivially then I would imagine I'd say my violin because I've been playing it for 11 years now!!!

2) What is your favourite sweet/ chocolate?


Kit Kat peanut butter *Drools just thinking about it*

3) Where would you like to see yourself in 10 years time?


Happy!

4) If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be?

I'm not sure to be honest, sorry rubbish answer...

5) Whats your most proudest moment?


When I jumped into a lake from a bunch of high rocks, I suppose it may sound stupid, but I'm kind of scared of heights!

6) Who would you love to meet?


Carrie Underwood.

7) If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?


Australia specifically Sydney's bondi beach!

8) Favourite colour?


Red

9) Favourite make up brand?

Revlon/KIKO

10) Have you met any celebrity's?


Nope!

11) What one thing really annoys you?


Liars!

So now here's my nominations:

1. Shikha V
2. Alyssia a.
3. Sakura Yoshino
4. Hey it's Georgie...
5. Rashmi
6. Gila
7. JoJo Fell
8. Jessica
9. Fashionably late
10. Laura
11. Laura (again but different blog)

And heres my 11 questions...

1. Favourite perfume/body spray?
2. Favourite lip product?
3. Favourite animal?
4. Favourite holiday you've been on?
5. Any pets?
6. What was your favourite childhood toy?
7. What would you do on a wet day?
8. Favourite sport?
9. Best eyeliner?
10. Favourite band/singer?
11. Ever played an instrument?

Thanks again sammie for nominating me hope you enjoyed my answers x


No comments:

Post a Comment