Saturday 23 August 2014

Bourjois 1 second volume mascara


Hello,

This mascara has a plastic bristle brush, and some of the bristles have balls on the end. Mine is a waterproof version but having tested it in the rain, I wouldn't say it's that waterproof. I think that you should only apply a little. I don't think the mascara looks as good when you layer it. Hence it only takes a few seconds to apply, to achieve a volumised look. 

Overall I would recommend this to someone who wants a quick application of mascara, but it's not my favourite by far, although my eyelashes are stubborn and don't hold a curl easily.

Thanks for reading x

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I love your blog and want to nominate you for the leibster awards! Check out the link to see what its all about!:) http://wonderlling.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/leibster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks so much for nominating me, I've already done a post for the leibster awards and I've checked out your blog and have been loving it for a while! xx

      Delete