Wednesday 23 July 2014

Sleek Rio Rio palette

Hello,
So when I first saw this palette I was in two minds as to whether I should get it or not, it's got lovely shades in it, but would I really use it? In my opinion the answer is yes, there's a beautiful flesh toned colour and the oranges and pinks can be blended out to perfection to create a more neutral eye, and the dark purple shade can be used to blend out the crease. Then when used in conjunction with other palettes it can provide a pop of colour which for the summer is a nice look.  

As you can see from the swatches all shades are very pigmented, and the flesh tone one isn't showing up very well, but I assure you it's still pigmented. I also had to include the colourful box it came in, it's beautiful. 

Basically I'd recommend this to those who like to experiment, and don't always gravitate towards the obvious neutrals. I think that it's just a case of whether you like colour or not, because the pigmentation is there and the palette has a massive mirror, so there's no way I can fault it. 

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment