Wednesday 23 July 2014

Real Techniques brushes

Hello,
So I'm going to be reviewing the real techniques starter set £21.99, Core collection £21.99 and the Blush brush £9.99. As you can see from the prices they're not the cheapest brushes available, I will be reviewing some cheaper brushes in the future, but these particular brushes are widely reviewed and raved about, and rightly so. Despite the mid range prices, I think that the brushes are brilliant. 

They're synthetic, so can be used with cream, powder and liquid products. I also want to highlight that you should experiment with the brushes, although they all have names, I would suggest that you try them with different products. The brushes are all soft and perhaps my only complaint is with the core collection, I've yet to properly use the pointed foundation brush. So if anyone has any tips or pointers on what to use that for, then I'd like a heads up. 

So basically if you have a bit of money extra then I'd highly recommend that you check out the real techniques brushes because they're really amazing quality and improve your application of makeup. As well they're readily available in Boots, Superdrug and in online stores. 

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment