Friday 25 July 2014

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet

Hello, 

So here's some amazing lip products that I've been trying out recently, I have them in the colours, 08 Grand Cru, 07 Nude-ist and 04 Peach Club. The product claims 24 hour hold, which I would dispute, because they tend to come off when I eat, but they do still last for a long long time. There's a really good colour selection, they're £8.99 each which mean's that I waited till an offer in super drug where you save £3 which makes them a bit more affordable. 

During the application it's a little tedious to apply and I tend to end up using a lip brush for the red, because then I can get a more precise application. But apart from that it is possible to apply on the go, particularly with the lighter colours. They're really good lip colours which I highly recommend for anyone who wants to buy a long wearing lip colour and needs it to stay all day. 

It has an oily consistency and requires a makeup remover to get off fully, and if I do eat while wearing it then the lip colour will fade into the crake in my lips which isn't a very attractive look, but it's easily fixed. 

I would highly recommend these to anyone particularly if you like bright colours to stay for a long time because they have a great range of colours. 

Thanks for reading x


2 comments:

  1. Love the tints - especially the right one! x
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here it's just that I find liquid lip products take a while to apply, thanks for commenting! x

      Delete