Saturday 26 July 2014

Botanics skin care

Hello,

The Botanics skincare at boots are extremely good quality, I've virtually finished the toner and night cream both of which I love to bits, and the Micellar water is the best I've tried so far! The prices are reasonable, the Toner is £3.99, the night cream £4.99 and the Micellar water £3.29. These are great prices for some extremely high quality products.

The Cleansing Toner from the all bright range is something that I've been using for months for after I've cleansed, it removes any impurities that my cleanser hasn't and leaves my skin feeling clean, but not tight and irritated as some Toners have in the past. I would also say that it's improved the look of some of my acne scars but I wouldn't say it's brightening properties are immediately noticeable. Over all I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to try some awesome skincare at a great price. 

The Hydrating night cream also by the all bright range, is extremely thick and moisturising it's great for my skin and I think has made my skin less oily, but my only annoyance with it is that it's in a tub which isn't particularly hygienic. But again I would recommend this but it is scented so I would be weary if you're skin reacts badly to scented products. 

The Micellar water is perhaps my favourite of the bunch, I use it to remove my makeup and it's amazing. I've tried other Micellar waters previously and I always felt like they left a greasy film on my face, but the Botanics one truly feels like water on the skin. It's an amazing product that I can't recommend enough. 

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment