Friday 9 September 2016

Boots haul




Hello, 

Today was a boots day, I found myself needed some general things from boots and then I decided to by other things that I also needed and then I headed to the makeup aisle which was awesome and then I realised that the NYX stand was fully stocked and I really needed another white eyeliner which I needed and I think it's quite decent although so far I haven't found one that I love and is really opaque. Then I also got another of the suede liquid lipstick which was great and I love the formula and it has decent lasting power. 

Then I also picked up a BB cream from L'Oreal which I really wanted just as something that is a lot light weight on my skin and I really like it for days when I don't want to wear as heavy duty foundations. And I also wanted to try out the new Natural Collection Brow gel which is one of the best I've tried so far and it makes my eyebrows look a lot fuller which is great! 

Have you been shopping recently? Let me know if there's anything else I should pick up? 

No comments:

Post a Comment