Friday 3 June 2016

Bourjois Souffle de velvet rouge edition



Hello,

Today I saw some new lip products from bourjois, I picked up a new shade in their normal range which I've been loving it's the shade Cool brown which is the sort of shade I've been loving at the moment and as with the other shades from that range I've been loving. Then I eyed a new formula, the souffle liquid lipsticks, the premise with these are that they're matte but sheer and almost look like a stain when on the lips.

I really lip the formula, it's not sticky on the lips and it's long lasting once it sets after maybe 20 minutes. Then I also like the shade selections, the two shades I have are 07 Plum plum pidou and 04 Ravie en rose, both are really nice and I've been wearing them a lot. Plus I feel like they're a great formula for spring summer! Oh and I love the frosted packaging! 

Thanks for reading x


No comments:

Post a Comment