Friday 6 May 2016

Topshop Sweep and Swipe





Hello,

Today I saw these in topshop and I knew I needed to try them, I've been loving these products, more so the contour shade, which is perfect for my contours and I can easily blend the colour into my skin to give a natural and flawless contour, and I can then set it with a powder contour if I wanted to have a more dramatic longer lasting look. The thing about the highlight that I'm not loving is the fact that it's just a matte white and I like to use it under another highlight otherwise it sits strangely on my skin. But I do like it, however I'd recommend the cream contour over the highlight and the contour also comes in a darker shade, Swerve, if Sweep is too light for your skin tone. 

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment