Friday 22 April 2016

Hidden gems





This is an amazing nail mask and really helps my flaky nails to stop being so flaky particularly after I've been wearing nail polish straight which always wrecks my nails!


This top coat prevented my nails from chipping for 5 days which for me is amazing and I really like this product. 


I'm not a massive fan of these revlon nail polishes but it's a nice formula and with the top coat from before it has a better staying power and the colours lovely.



This is a nice liquid liner and I really like the felt tip application, and the grip on the handle is useful for better application.



The lipcote isn't really my thing, it got a horrible smell and feels like I'm putting nail polish on my lips which isn't pleasant, I don't think I'm really going to be using this product. 




The tangle teezer is something I've wanted to try for a long time. And I've not been disappointed I really like it, although it does feel a bit like a grooming brush for a horse but I'll get over that!


This is a really nice mascara and can we just talk about the ombre glitter packaging, it's beautiful! And I'm really impressed with all the full size products in the kit! 


This little sample size is so cute and dinky! I like the smell of the perfume but I find the fact that you have to tip it out a little impractical! 


Finally a nice little lip glaze from Stila, I've tried these lip glosses before and I really like them it's just they are quite sticky so just a heads up about that! 

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment