Thursday 22 October 2015

No7 Airbrush away foundation





Hello, 

So this is a new concept of foundation for me, as it's one of the more watery foundations and I was really surprised that it was still provided really good coverage, and I love it. Then I also like that fact that it has a pipette as I feel like the fact that it's a different way to apply foundation, however I still prefer a pump although for the more watery foundations I've realised that it was really a lot better to have a pipette with the foundation. Then I also like the colour matching service that No7 have as they matched me to the colour and it's actually a really good match for me, as the lights in Boots I think morph the colours if you try the foundations on your own skin. But try out this foundation as it's a really good foundation and I love it on par with my other favourite foundation by L'Oreal. 

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment