Thursday 17 September 2015

Smash box try it kit





So this is a sample size of the eyeshadow trio!
The matte eyeshadow smash box does are really great I would highly recommend that you given them a go. Especially as they're so easy to blend and these are perfect for a whole look. You've got a highlight, lid and crease colour great if you need a more understated work look. 


Smashbox photo finish foundation primer
This is perfect, it's an amazing primer, a little silicon-y in texture, but still keeps my makeup on for a long time which is perfect!


Smashbox 24hour photo finish primer
I've just found something that is on par with my love the urban decay primer potion! It keeps my eyeshadow on all day with no creasing, it's perfect! 



Smashbox full exposure mascara

I like this mascara, but the brush is big and it's slightly difficult to apply due to this fact. but I really like it, I just have to be careful. Also it's in no way waterproof or sweat proof, the result of either of these things will be panda eyes.

Thanks for reading x


No comments:

Post a Comment