Wednesday 30 September 2015

Crease brushes



Hello,

Crease brushes are extremely important and I've got a couple here to show and talk to you about...

Sima E45
This one is probably one of my favourite crease brushes as it's well tapered and easy to blend the crease colour in using windscreen wiper motions

Ecotool's highlight
Again another tapered brush that provides a really nice crease application and is a good size for travel. 

Angled shadow brush
The angle in this brush makes it easy to place the eyeshadow but you can't really blend it that well. 

Wiko's smokey eye shadow brush
This brush is the cheapest out of all of them and I really like it for a more dramatic crease, because of the concentrated dense bristles.

Real techniques 201
This brush isn't worth the money and although I tried to like it, it's not as soft as other brushes and I feel like there's a stiffness that prevents the proper application of eyeshadow.

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment