Monday 13 July 2015

Highlight brushes



Hello,

Being slightly obsessed with highlight I really like all these brushes and would say that they're all my favourite...

Real techniques fan brush
I love this brush and I like the face that it prevents me being too heavy handed with my highlight and it's really nice at blending out the highlight. 

Real techniques setting brush
I love this brush, I use it to blend out a highlight setting powder under my eyes and it's a great size for highlight as it allows you to be precise.

Real techniques 301
This brush fits really well along the top of my cheek bone and I love it to apply powder. It's great!

Real techniques contour brush
I love to use this to blend out/ place cream highlight and although it's not quite what it was designed for that's my favourite way to use it.

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment