Monday 27 July 2015

Foundation brushes




Hello,

So foundation application is a massively important part of any makeup routine as it's the base layer and if this is wrong then it can throw off the rest of the makeup applied over it... These two brushes are the ones I would recommend if you like to buff and blend out your foundation.

Real techniques buffer brush
This is my favourite of the two, but I like them both, I think it's just because it's bigger and achieves the blending out of my foundation faster that the other brush. This is a great brush for blending and achieves a flawless base to work from.

Real techniques expert face brush
This brush is good and achieves the same flawless base as the buffer brush, but I feel that it takes more time to achieve this look as the brush is smaller and more compact, I'd imagine that it's good for cream blush or bronzer as well.

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment