Monday 6 July 2015

Favourite contour brushes



Hello,

These brushes are all really good and I as I love doing a subtle contour virtually everyday I thought I'd share my thoughts about them with you. 

Real Techniques 302 brush
I like this brush but, it's not my favourite and for the price I feel like it's not necessary to buy this, it's slightly to thick to use for a subtle contour and although it looks very attractive with the rose gold packaging I pass on this.

Real techniques contour brush
I like this for precise contouring and I like using it for that, but I still feel like this is a little bit to small where as the other real techniques brush was too big. With this brush I prefer to use it for highlight or to blend concealer under my eyes. 

Smashbox contour brush
This contour brush is great for contour and I particularly like it for contouring my nose, but again it's not my favourite, but I like the fact that it came with a kit, because I this it's handy and a good travel brush.

Real Techniques Sculpting brush
This is my favourite contouring brush of all time, it's great and is perfect for my face shape and I like the angled aspect of it. Because I think that it makes it better for blending down the face.

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment