Monday 20 July 2015

Blusher Brushes






Hello,

So here are some of the blusher brushes I really love to use...

Real techniques cheek brush
This brush I soul use for my cream blushers, I absolutely love this brush it's awesome and great at blending out cream blushes to a good finish.

Smashbox blush brush
This brush I use on an everyday basis to apply my powder blush, it's a great product and really does a good job at blending the blush and feels soft on the skin.

Real techniques blush brush
This brush I feel is slightly big for blush and I tend to use it more for bronzer, but it's a great product and really works well to give a really roses natural glow to the cheeks. Because it blends the product out really well. 

Real Techniques 301 brush
This brush is the opposite of the previous one and is for more precise blush application, I like it better for highlight because I feel that it's doesn't blend the product as easily. But I like this brush a lot and I think it's the only one I would recommend from the bold metals collection. 

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment