Monday 22 June 2015

Real Techniques Sculpting Set







Hello,

All I have to say about this is wow! It's a great set and I really love all three brushes, they're great! Plus I bought the set for £13.99 in super drug which I think is a steal for three brushes, £7 off the original price. I've used the sculpting brush for my contour which worked amazingly, not too be or small perfect size for my cheeks and blends the product really well. Then we have the setting brush, I used this to set my under eye concealer and it work perfectly. A really good product! Then I also have the fan brush, this is great for targeted powder or highlight! It's really nice and doesn't apply too much product which is good because I can tend to be a little heavy handed with the highlight!

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment