Friday 5 June 2015

Contour palette comparison



So this is going to be negative for one palette and positive for the other, unfortunately the one I infinitely prefer is the Smashbox contour kit, which is unfortunate as it cost £35 but I don't think i'll need to repurchase for a long time. Both the highlight are complete dupes for each other, but that is where the similarities end, as you can the smash box palette clearly has a bronzer shade which has a more red tone, and a contour shade which has a more grey tone. To create the shadow, however, The Barry M palette has two red toned powders, one is just darker than the other. So I would stand by this, all the contour palettes I tried in the drugstore (Boots/Superdrug) all have red toned powders (AKA bronzers) Which isn't a contour powder. So if any of you know of a good cheap powder contour that is in fact grey toned then I'd love to hear of your recommendations in the comments.

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment