Wednesday 13 May 2015

Masks...


Hello, 

So these are my favourite face mask that I've been using recently, I really like them all and they're all targeted at spots and oily skin as that's my problem. I tend to use them in rotation about once a week and they really help my skin feel healthier and reduce the number of spots and black heads I have. 

The Sanctuary spa one is I would say the gentlest of them all and purifies my skin, with the charcoal in it. Then the Una Brennan one contains salicylic acid which helps reduce spot size, and sometimes if I have a particularly stubborn spot then I'll just stick this on it rather than the whole of my face. The Good things mask is possibly my favourite, it smells great and I love the fact that it brightens my skin and it really feels like it removes the impurities. Finally the No7 face mask, it's novel as it peels off and before this I'd never tried a peel off mask, but I love the feeling particularly on my nose because I have a few black heads there, and this really extracts them!

Thanks for reading x

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try the Una Brennan mask but they all sound great! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good! Would definitely recommend you give it a go x

      Delete