Friday 6 March 2015

Topshop Lipstick in Boardroom....






Hello,

I'll admit I was a little reluctant to buy this as it's a bit out of my comfort zone, given that it's a cool brown lipstick, it could have easily gone very wrong. But I was pleasantly surprised, I love the shade and it doesn't make me look like a zombie. Despite being a matte formula, as always with Topshop it's very creamy and is extremely pigmented which is beautiful. It lasts quite a while on me and mixes really well with pinks if you're not feeling a completely brown lip. As always I love the packaging and it makes it feel luxurious that it comes in a box! The price is £8 which is pricey for the drugstore, but paired with the quality and compared to other highness lipsticks I think that it's a really fair price. 

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment