Monday 16 March 2015

Revlon Cherry Blossom




Hello, 

Today I have a review of a revlon lipstick that I love so much, it's a pearl finish which isn't my favourite finish but surprisingly I really like this and the colour is phenomenal and beautiful. It's perfect for a summer night out! It's definitely a pinky toned red and I haven't had any of these before, but I really like it and it works well with my complexion which is great. I will warn you that this isn't the best lipstick to wear if you're eating or drinking because of the finish it can slide easily on the lips which I suppose isn't the best. But I've sound if I apply a layer bolt, then apply another and blot then it stays on for longer, and you can also use a lipliner if you're really worried!

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment