Wednesday 25 February 2015

Topshop lipstick Fast lane


Hello,

Today's review is on a Topshop lipstick, I have to admit I really like the creamy finish of this lipstick, it's an amazing colour to start with. Very reminiscent of Mac's lickable which I've been lusting after for years, but this is half the price of a Mac lipstick at £8 which is a steal!

The formula of these lipsticks as I've said before is amazing and they feel so nice on the lips I love them! I also think that they're better than high end lipsticks I've tried! Overall I can't recommend this enough, the packaging is also a win for me I love it and it looks so clean and nice. Plus I store them up side down so you can see the colour and name of the product which makes it easy to pick lipsticks!

Thanks for reading x

1 comment:

  1. Ooo this shade looks beautiful, i love a bright fuchsia pink!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete