Wednesday 21 January 2015

Topshop lipstick Legend


Hello,

So I'm having a marathon review writing session this week end, hopefully I'm not reduced to writing gobbledegook! But this lipstick is seriously amazing, I think it'll be great for spring and I wore it for my Halloween costume when I dressed up as a flower! I'll show you the makeup I did for it later on in the month! Sorry that'll be too late for everyone else's Halloween.

But this lipstick is amazing and feels so good on your lips it's great and instantly can dress up your makeup look for a night out after work if you need to be quick! You know I love Topshop lipsticks and I think you should just go and have a look at them and chose your favourite colour because you'll love it!

Thanks for reading x

2 comments:

  1. Topshop have some amazing lipsticks at the mo! This shade looks stunning!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do! they've got such a great array of colours as well! x

      Delete