Friday 2 January 2015

Topshop Eyes set




Hello, 

Although this is a Christmas set all the items are available all year round, and I snapped the whole set up in the sales for £10 which I thought was awesome! 

First of all I'd like us all to take a step back to appreciate the box it comes with I love how it glints and glows in the light. It's beautiful and I'm going to find something to store inside, maybe makeup? But the products inside are what I'm focusing on at the moment, the eyeshadow palette in Aura is beautiful, the packaging is slightly rubberised like the Nars packaging and I love the fact that the pan sizes are massive so you get a lot of product to play with. Unfortunately there aren't any matte colours but I've been paring it with my urban decay naked basics which is awesome. The eyeshadows are buttery soft and give off great pigment!

The Mascara is one of my favourite on a natural day as it keeps the curl in my eyelashes and make my lashes look voluminous. It's a natural bristle brush which I thought I didn't like but it's really nice and I can't get over how amazing it is and I might consider repurchasing it which I never do with mascara's. The eye pencil is a staple black eyeliner and it's nothing special, I would rather purchase a Rimmel one I think as they're more creamy and less dragging on the eye.

Overall I think this set is absolutely perfect for anyone who wants to try out some Topshop eye makeup and I love and would recommend the eyeshadow palette and mascara!

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment