Monday 5 January 2015

Topshop Beguiled





Hello,

So today's review is of another sales shopping purchase which was awesome because I got a full-size tiptop lipstick for £4 which I though was a really good deal and I love the colour it's perfect for this time of year but lets be honest I'll probably wear it in spring and summer as well! 

If you read my blog a lot then you'll know I have a slight obsession with Topshop lipsticks and I think I have 10 at the moment which is more than anyone need but never mind! The formula is perfect and I love how it doesn't cling to my lips or go into the cracks of my lips which is a great. Then I really love the packaging and everything. Basically I can't say enough good things about Topshop lipsticks!

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment