Monday 29 December 2014

Marks and Spencer's Call the Midwife gift sets




Hello,

So as part of my christmas present I got this set of nail polishes which was perfectly timed as I have completely lost my red sinful colours nail polish and having tried the red nail polish I was amazed! It's opaque in one coat which is awesome and despite the fact it chipped after 2 days I love it the colour is perfect as well.

I also received the beautiful little tin lip balm pot which is perfect for moisturising my lips in dry weather and it feels really nice on the lips and goes on clear. These are perfect gifts for anyone who likes the TV show and I've seen them on sale for £3.50 for the nail polish gift set and the lip balm pot for £1.50! Which is perfect because the products are more than worth it!

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment